Yup. Needed a visual to go with this post. So…here you go!
No, with my broken arm, I really can’t do many (or any) of the following exercises, however….YOU might be able to!
In honour of all our gals doing the 6-week “Waist-Loss Challenge“, I’ve decided to put together some resources and potential inspiration for you all. Pick and choose what you want to do, but all these provided free guidance or advice for working your abs.
Now, if you are me, you just need the Ab Fairy to come and DO the workouts FOR you!
- For the super serious among you
- Just a simple, sweet and to the point workout
- Or, there’s all the resources on Kat’s ‘exercises’ Pinterest board (awesome stuff there)
- There’s Bob Harper on YouTube (think I’ll work on this one when I’m healthy)…
- This Squidoo article with embedded vids has some great ab exercises specific to women
- And finally, if you have a separation of your ab muscles from pregnancy (diastasis recti), then you can chat with Suzanne at Kangaroo Fitness, or find out more from Julie Tupler herself on YouTube.
But, you know, these are just random resources. I know many of our regular bloggers and many of our readers have their faves, including podcasts and other resources – all for free. So chime in, and give our Waist Lossers a bit of a lift (myself included) to help motivate us!